HavasuOnline is an AOI (Arizona Online Instruction) approved public online school program for students in grades 7 – 12. HavasuOnline utilizes the Personal Learning Platform (PLP) for content delivery.
- Computer and reliable Internet access is mandatory; not provided by LHUSD.
- Opportunity to transition to In-Person Learning at the quarter.
- Core subjects (English, Math, Science, Social Studies).
- Electives (course offerings are limited). Talk to your school counselor.
- Students must be enrolled as full-time students with full course loads based on his/her grade level requirement.
- Accommodations and support services provided.
- Social-emotional support.
- Eligible to participate in athletics/activities/events on their home campus, following in-person eligibility guidelines and safety measures as determined by the CDC and Mohave County Health Department.
Information about our program
How to contact the HOL staff:
- click the HELP Request button to fill out an email form
- click or scan the QR code to schedule a meeting